Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pie Crust



This is my Grandma's recipe for pie crust. I'm making confession here I have never made pie crust before I have always bought the pre-made stuff. This was so easy so I don't think I will buy the pre-made stuff again!




 2 cups Flour
3/4 cup Crisco
1 teas Salt
1/4 cup water


Sift flour and salt together




 Mix in Crisco into flour with fork until little balls form.



Mix in water til it forms a ball be careful not to over mix.
Then I put it in the refrigerator til tomorrow when I make pies!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good and easy to make. I have my grandma's pie crust recipe, but it never comes out as flaky as her's always did. However, I made a new pie crust recipe this year and it was so easy and super flaky. I tend to go back and forth between making my own and buying frozen because I'd never been satisfied with my homemade crusts. After this newest recipe I will never go back. It was so easy to make and good.

    Keep posting recipes, I love to see what you are cooking up.

    ReplyDelete